Details of Your Stay
Reservation, Deposit and Cancellation Policies
- We are a non-smoking home. Smoking can be done on our beautiful Southern back porch.
- "Check In" is at 4:00 pm. "Check Out" is at 10:00 am.
- Payment is to be made at "Check In"
- Breakfast is served between 8:00 and 9:30 am.
- The official Shadowlawn greeter is our Cocker Spaniel dog, Caesar.
- Well behaved children 8 years old and up please. Younger children with prior approval.
- We are not able to accommodate large pets. Smaller pets with prior approval and pet fee.
- For your safety, Shadowlawn has a monitored Security System and Smoke Detector System in operation.
- All rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Additional occupancy is $30 per person.
- There may be an extra charge per room on football weekends and seasonal weekends.
- All rates are subject to Mississippi Sales Tax of 7%.
- There is a 14 day notice required for cancellation.
- Cancellations outside of 14 days carry a $30 suite deposit per suite per day will be collected in the event of reservation cancellation.
- If a cancellation is within 14 days of planned arrival date, the total room fee is due.
- Full House reservations and Extended Stay reservations are final unless otherwise agreed.
- Your Visa, Mastercard or American Express number is needed to confirm your reservation with name, address, home and cell phone numbers and approximate time of arrival.
- If there are any questions, please ask before making reservations.
"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers for thereby
some have entertained angels unawares." Hebrews 13:2
Shadowlawn is Christian Owned and Operated <><
Shadowlawn Bed & Breakfast, ca 1848
Beautifully Restored in 2001